Tuesday, July 28, 2009

A new start

Greetings everyone.

The blog is now back from it's hiatus and I am here as a new addition, can't have a relaunch without a new feature can we?:)

I will be posting news from AEFA on a regular basis, big signings, injury woes, league updates, end of season summaries and maybe a interview or two. Of course if there is anything you readers feel that I should write about just leave a comment and I will ponder on it:)

Of course I will also post about major news concerning FML itself, we also have a RSS feed to the official FML blogs on the right hand side below the Premier League feed.

When a particular contest or event is going on, say, the Champion's League for example, I will add a feed for that as well.

But that's just feeds, this is a blog about AEFA after all and welcome to it's relaunch!



/Andreas Möllberg
Chat Helper and manager of Kurenai

No comments:

Post a Comment